Hey guys! I am very sorry for my sudden disappearance from the online world. I have been so busy with tests + assignments these past two weeks leading up to the terms end, and have had zero time to do anything else. I am so keen for the holidays starting in just under two weeks - I have so many ideas for blog posts and fun things that I can't wait to show you all!
Here are a few things I've been up to this past week and a bit:
- reading the complete Divergent series by Veronica Roth and crying my eyes out because ALLEGIANT. But seriously, these books are so amazing - I definitely recommend them to any teenage girls wanting a book or two (or three in this case!) to read these holidays.
- watching the Divergent trailer a billion times and counting down the days until the movie comes out in Australia (13 days people, 13 DAYS!)
- receiving some new products from Dermalogica to test out. I love them!
- reading + being inspired by vogue magazine
- going shopping and getting a pout about it lipstick from Sportsgirl! its amazinggg
- picking flowers and getting ready to movie into my new bedroom
- and being interviewed for this months dolly magazine! more about this soon - SO EXCITING
Have a great weekend everyone! xx